1. Takaya: Lone Wolf —Cheryl Alexander (RMB | Rocky Mountain Books).
2. When We are Kind —Monique Gray Smith, illustrated by Nicole Neidhardt(Orca Book Publishers).
3. Vancouver Exposed: Searching for the City’s Hidden History —Eve Lazarus(Arsenal Pulp Press).
4. The E.J. Hughes Book of Boats —Robert Amos (TouchWood Editions).
5. Raven Squawk, Orca Squeak —Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
6. Crossing the Divide: Discovering a Wilderness Ethic in Canada’s Northern Rockies —Wayne Sawchuk (Creekstone Press).
7. Balancing Bountiful: What I Learned about Feminism from My Polygamist Grandmothers — Mary Jayne Blackmore (Caitlin Press).
8. Edible and Medicinal Flora of the West Coast: British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest —Collin Varner(Heritage House Publishing).
9. Hope Matters: Why Changing the Way We Think is Critical to Solving the Environmental Crisis —Elin Kelsey (Greystone Books).