The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Dec 01, 2020 (AB Digital via COMTEX) --
The global organic chips market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 18.6 billion, by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights. Changing food habits and shift towards organic foods owing to health benefits associated with them are driving the demand for organic chips. In addition, the ongoing trend for clean-label products positively affects market growth.
To download the sample pdf of Organic Chips Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-organic-chips-market/request-sample
Growing emphasis on reducing the consumption of chemical-free food products is supplementing the organic chips market growth. Further, increasing R&D expenditure and innovative product launches are expected to strengthen the demand for organic chips.
North America with 34.2% of market share was the leading region, in 2018. Increasing obesity and changing food habits are driving demand in the region. Further, the presence of leading players in the region is positively attributing to its growth. Key players in the region are The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., General Mills Inc., Kettle Foods, Inc. and others. The Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR largely because of improving living standards in the region coupled with increased purchasing power.
Various products used in chips manufacturing are vegetables, grain, cereal and fruits. Among all, the vegetable segment held the largest market share in 2018. The growing popularity of this segment is attributed to the easy availability of several vegetables. The increasing popularity of potato chips is further strengthening this segment’s market share. Cereal and grain are also gaining traction owing to multiple health benefits associated with them. Increasing demand for spices from Asia Pacific countries is providing lucrative opportunities for market players to expand their presence in the region.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Based on product type, vegetable segment held the largest market share with over 34% in 2018. Fruit segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period.
• North America occupied 34.2% of the market share in 2018, and the region is expected to continue its dominance in near future.
• European countries such as Germany and France are likely to be prominent market. On the other hand, China and India are also expected to contribute significantly in market growth.
• Leading manufacturers are focusing on new product development and introduction of organic chips in different flavors.
Million Insights has segmented the global organic chips market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region.
Organic Chips Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Organic Chips Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Retail and Supermarket
• Online Platform
Organic Chips Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Sailing Jackets Market – The global sailing jackets market size is projected to touch USD 188.1 million by the end of 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2025.
• Fishing Rods Market – The global fishing rods market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 1.3 billion by the end of 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar
<p class="pr-disclaimer"> <em>The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.</em>